Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ride pic's
Sigh! I'd rather see stakes being put up than taken down. Overall, a GREAT season. Put on probly the most miles ever for season this year with some great memories, areas, scenery and most of all GREAT folks whom a good time can be had and "No Prisoners Taken"! Hope next year is just as good. Thanks to all the clubs, volunteers, support folks (restaurants, motels, gas stations, dealers, etc), and for everyone posting pics of good times and to keep are tounges hanging out till next season. Lots of great pics from everyone.
Snowmobile America. Founded by snowmobilers for snowmobilers.
Thanks to you both for helping out, careful, Nick will be getting the utv-atv itch Smile
(04-11-2014, 08:07 AM)sprocket Wrote: Thanks to you both for helping out, careful, Nick will be getting the utv-atv itch Smile

Happy to do it. We had a nice couple of hours. He already has the ATV itch I'm just not ready to take that plunge yet.
Heres a few of Ir and myself taking down fence and signs yesterday, I thank him for all his help makes the day go by faster for sure.
[Image: 008-2.jpg]
view from s76 overlooking woodsman pond, perfect spot for a rest break.
[Image: 009-1.jpg]
swampy area on 54 had to be done on foot.
[Image: 011-2.jpg]
Ir picking up signs at the start of 74 in lebabon
[Image: 013-1.jpg]
3 truck loads of signs and two truck loads of orange fence put away at the barn and this season comes to an end.
[Image: 012-1.jpg]
Great job!
(01-16-2013, 08:15 PM)pafirecat Wrote: Post up your riding pictures from this season if you have any...enjoy see the male edge results them!Big Grin...Here's a few of mine.                                                              [Image: 006-13_zps6efb64c5.jpg]                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

What an awesome picture.
(01-16-2013, 08:27 PM)pafirecat Wrote: Allegany state park, NY. Great place to ride! i see most members on here ride in eastern ny. i ride in western ny. i'll try to fit phen375 reviews https://theskinnyvibes.com/phen375-reviews-results/for the best i can.Blush
 [Image: 006-13_zps6efb64c5.jpg]    

Allegany State Park in New York is indeed a nice place to ride. Have been there many times and every time had fun.
(05-26-2017, 02:24 AM)Devinney Wrote:
(01-16-2013, 08:15 PM)pafirecat Wrote: Post up your riding pictures from this season if you have any...enjoy anavar cycle dosage and length
them!Big Grin...Here's a few of mine.                                                              [Image: 006-13_zps6efb64c5.jpg]                          Hi Allegany State Park in New York is indeed a nice place to ride.
Have been there many times and every time had fun.  Wink                                                                                                                                                                                                          

What an awesome picture.
Smile Thank you for helping us it is very helpful
(11-29-2018, 03:30 PM)Jarvaisairty Wrote:
(05-26-2017, 02:24 AM)Devintney Wrote:
(01-16-2013, 08:15 PM)pafira ecat Wrote: Post up your riding pictures from this season if you have any enfin mince https://enfinmince.fr/...enjoy them!Big Grin...Here's a few of mine.                                                              [Image: 006-13_zps6efb64c5.jpg]                          Hi Allegany State Park in New York is indeed a nice place to ride.
Have been there many times and every time had fun.  Wink                                                                                                                                                                                                           
cool temperatures were expected to enjoy the whether.