Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ATV Clubs
Does anybody here belong to an ATV club? If so, which one?
Highmarket ATV club.

Tapatalk
Mad hill riders
(03-25-2013, 12:03 PM)rawdogandbail Wrote: Highmarket ATV club.

Tapatalk

I'm looking to buy an ATV and join a club but dont know much about how that all works up there. Correct me if I am wrong, but each club has their own trail system which requires a separate membership and the clubs are not connected. So you either join one club and stick to their trails or you join multiple clubs and trailer to one this weekend and another the next weekend. Is there one membership that would get you into all the club's trails?

Any idea how many miles of trails Highmarket has? And all those businesses that are open in the winter must also be open in the summer right? What made you join Highmarket as opposed to one of the others? Sorry about all the questions.
umm im not completely sure but i think the only place you need to buy anything is brantingham. they have a trail pass like old forge does on snowmobiles. the highmarket trail system is the snowmobile system but on a much smaller scale. same trails but you are only allowed to ride a few of them.

as far a businesses being open im sure they are just with different hours.

best person to ask would be phantom he has the info on the atv system up that way.
A Ski-Doo with nitrous is like a girl with an STD
you want to hit it bad but are afraid of the consequences. 
I joined OCATV...in Altmar but that's because I can reach their trails by atv from camp a few miles away! They have a nice trail system.
Hello everyone) I am also interested in this issue
(03-25-2013, 02:08 PM)mcstar Wrote: I joined OCATV...in Altmar but that's because I can reach their trails by atv from camp a few miles away! They have a nice trail system.

Hi Mcstar, does OCATV still exist and do they still take care of their trails? I recently moved to the area and I'm looking for a club to join potentially.