Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 snirt thread
(03-20-2013, 12:21 PM)irish_redneck Wrote: Ace and Gary? the Ambiguously gay duo?

Was thinking Aaron & Greg.
Don't you have somewhere to sit and melt? Rolleyes

Mike,
Polaris RZRs are the only one allowed as they meet the weight/ size requirements per NYS, everything else no.
"Under the lights where we stand tall nobody touches us at all.
Showdown, shootout, spread fear within- gonna take what's ours to have so spread the word throughout the land.
They say the bad guys wear black, we're tagged and can't go back". ~Pantera
I'm watching my screen melt right now
was told the razor 800 is the only one that they will allow this year. the newer razor 900 is over the weight limit.

btw if i can ride sled you bet i will. a few rocks here and there fuck it! new skis and track going on the summer so as long as no rocks through the heat exchange we are good.Wink

my brother already told me he is going to be pissed cause the rest of the clan will be on atvs and have no clue where to go in tug hill. told him no worry i will be waiting for ya.

could you see me water crossing the mud hole behind timberview! Cool
A Ski-Doo with nitrous is like a girl with an STD
you want to hit it bad but are afraid of the consequences. 
The winch/ tow rate will be a bit cheaper for you.
Showdown, shootout, spread fear within- gonna take what's ours to have so spread the word throughout the land.
I'll bet every utv in NY will be there, tickets or not they will go,

If I had one you can bet your ass I'd ride it,

I'm good Aslong as I don't follow you Greg, or I'll just ram into you to get you out of my way,
(03-20-2013, 06:09 PM)IRIDERED Wrote: I'll bet every utv in NY will be there, tickets or not they will go,

If I had one you can bet your ass I'd ride it,

I'm good Aslong as I don't follow you Greg, or I'll just ram into you to get you out of my way,

Pretty sure I'm gonna just be a drinking all day, enjoying the madness, strapped in copilot along for the ride with Tim in his RZR this year-
That'll be fucking awesome! Cool
we should have quite the crew. looking like 2 wheelers a razor with tracks and me on the sled. a little smaller then what we had last year but should be great. thinking about bringing the pitbike up just to mess around on.
A Ski-Doo with nitrous is like a girl with an STD
you want to hit it bad but are afraid of the consequences. 
At the moment a sled isn't out of the question for me either.
We'll see.

Should we plan a SA meeting time/ place for everyone?
Timberview has always been easy to get in & out of for parking + sign up there as well.
Get there early (like before 8), head out around 9am...
(03-22-2013, 10:56 AM)cowboy from hell Wrote: At the moment a sled isn't out of the question for me either.
We'll see.

Should we plan a SA meeting time/ place for everyone?
Timberview has always been easy to get in & out of for parking + sign up there as well.
Get there early (like before 8), head out around 9am...

Just remember which road it's on turn off of (unlike trying to get to the Edge). Think you better change out the Go Pro to a GPS.
Snowmobile America. Founded by snowmobilers for snowmobilers.
Go outta O'Falls on Rt. 26 North, take a left onto Carpenter Rd. outside of Turin and go up the hill, TV is on the right about 1 1/2 miles.

*Thanks Siri Smile