Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 Group ride??
Any one up for one or got ideas for one?

The devil sled is making its yearly trip north to Mike Motorsports for a tuneup. 

Did some work on the trailer today finally finishing the track matting in it. 

Added some spacers on the radiator to help cooling. 

Sometime in early February, maybe March when the NC crew comes up for a week, we'll be staying at The Edge is all I got planned + probably affording for a trip. Try to squeeze a local weekend'er ride in too.

I ran the length of Piseco about 30 mph & just bare ice with the temp light on, supposedly it comes on a bit early but Black Betty never over heated.
Had no issues with cooling, I am looking at doing that console vent mod on both to get more heat out.
An inline temp gauge would be a nice thing as well.
"Under the lights where we stand tall nobody touches us at all.
Showdown, shootout, spread fear within- gonna take what's ours to have so spread the word throughout the land.
They say the bad guys wear black, we're tagged and can't go back". ~Pantera
cowboy from hellSometime in early February, maybe March when the NC crew comes up for a week, we'll be staying at The Edge is all I got planned + probably affording for a trip. Try to squeeze a local weekend'er ride in too.

I ran the length of Piseco about 30 mph & just bare ice with the temp light on,  supposedly it comes on a bit early but Black Betty never over heated.
Had no issues with cooling, I am looking at doing that console vent mod on both to get more heat out.  
An inline temp gauge would be a nice thing as well.

I got the inline temp gauge but figure while I was adding the vent I would move the radiator forward a little too. Quick and cheap mod. I went with the mountaintech vent. 

I see 5-9” in the 10 day forecast.
I'm going to aim to see if I can get super-bowl week off again. Would like to ride during the week to someplace stay over nite at a place or 2 and back per se from unload point (ie: SA secret unload place, Redfield or Gary's camp (tho not too sure about being able to turn around there w/ Thumper & the GM) as I cannot unload/ride from the home 20.
Snowmobile America. Founded by snowmobilers for snowmobilers.