Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tug hill trail conditions 7/6/18
Headed up to the edge Friday after the 4th for a nice ride around the hill. other then the snirt run I have never been up there to ride atv. It was a ton of fun and put the most miles on in one day ever for me. I think we clocked about 165 miles for the day. Started at the edge up to whetstone. over to flatrock toward hook and latter then up to barnes corners. up even more north into pinckey forest and back down to montague, south to whiskey jacks and timberview. back down off the hill headed back to the edge and decided to go to pine tree in brantingham. Even I had enough riding at this point so we shot back to the hotel where we closed down the boondocks bar & restaurant.
Lots of fun being able to ride right from the hotel now that they have the trail open to there again.  

[Image: 0706181206a_zpspwdydonz.jpg]
whetstone

[Image: 0706181353_zpsrlpdmfj5.jpg]
Denning RD

[Image: 0706181353a_zpsbq9mgayq.jpg]
Mile Strip & Denning

[Image: 0706181357_zpswo6jx9jh.jpg]
Same

[Image: 0706181530_zpskozdmn9r.jpg]
Pinckey

[Image: 0706181530a_zpsttib1wai.jpg]
same

Would of had more pics but my phone died right after this pic

Trails were FLAT as could be other then Olin rd at the end of flatrock rd was extremely rocky and bumpy but cant complain about the stuff in a SXS.

[Image: 0708181644b_zpsmmtz9rh9.jpg]
Back home after 4hrs of cleaning
A Ski-Doo with nitrous is like a girl with an STD
you want to hit it bad but are afraid of the consequences. 
Everything sure takes on a new persona in the summer doesn't it? Looks great RD. Glad you had a good day/ride.
Snowmobile America. Founded by snowmobilers for snowmobilers.
We (Andy & I) took his new Polaris General down near the Allegheny Forest in PA 2 weeks ago for a Fri-Sun excursion with a bunch of guys all SxS, few quads & rode the old gas line roads and a bunch of privately leased property- had a blast!

Old beaver ponds SOOO stink LOL Smile

** I'd post some pics if I knew how to make them big + right side up **
"Under the lights where we stand tall nobody touches us at all.
Showdown, shootout, spread fear within- gonna take what's ours to have so spread the word throughout the land.
They say the bad guys wear black, we're tagged and can't go back". ~Pantera
were headed to tuggers first weekend in august if anyone wants to ride. guna do both Friday and Saturday riding. kinda a bachelor party thing for me. anyone welcome if your not busy.
(07-23-2018, 07:58 AM)RawDawg Wrote: were headed to tuggers first weekend in august if anyone wants to ride. guna do both Friday and Saturday riding. kinda a bachelor party thing for me. anyone welcome if your not busy.

What'cu talkin' bout Willis????
Putting the kabosh on free life?  Congrats!! 
When's the big day?  Team SA wedding crashers would like to know Big Grin

Ackkk, if it was any other weekend. Gonna be down in the Catskills this year for the annual scooter rally.
"Under the lights where we stand tall nobody touches us at all.
Showdown, shootout, spread fear within- gonna take what's ours to have so spread the word throughout the land.
They say the bad guys wear black, we're tagged and can't go back". ~Pantera
(07-24-2018, 01:04 PM)cowboy from hell Wrote:
(07-23-2018, 07:58 AM)RawDawg Wrote: were headed to tuggers first weekend in august if anyone wants to ride. guna do both Friday and Saturday riding. kinda a bachelor party thing for me. anyone welcome if your not busy.

What'cu talkin' bout Willis????
Putting the kabosh on free life?  Congrats!! 
When's the big day?  Team SA wedding crashers would like to know Big Grin

Ackkk, if it was any other weekend. Gonna be down in the Catskills this year for the annual scooter rally.

Aug. 24th its a Friday. was hoping the Friday wedding would mean less people but I guess not. I made it 12 years without getting married so its time. my wedding party is more people then I wanted at the wedding but w/e I just kinda threw in the towel and went along with meg and her crazy mother.

she is letting me go to tall pines atv park the weekend after for my 30th with my buddys so I just kinda smile and knod now. were headed there Friday the 31st (my 30th) come back sunday and Monday is labor day. if anyone wants to ride. tall pines puts tug hill riding to shame. all off road trails and you camp right there. its a free for all party the weekend of labor day. kinda the end of the year harvest party. random people having a pig roast and open bar for tips only 2 bands one each night. its wild.
Going on Vaykay 1st w/e and camping the 30th. Congrats!!!!
Snowmobile America. Founded by snowmobilers for snowmobilers.