Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW YAMAHA arriving?
(12-08-2013, 09:30 AM)irish_redneck Wrote: I must do that. Was more focused on seat time.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Note the key word here........ SEAT TIME !!! Smile
Snowmobile America. Founded by snowmobilers for snowmobilers.
Sarah got the call from Mike last night. It's not assembled yet but soon. She is stopping by today to get the paperwork to take to the bank. Coincidentally yesterday her complementary jacket and rolling duffle bag arrived.

She's getting the front and rear skid plates put on when they put it together for her but I think Mike had to order the plates, so maybe we won't pick it up until next week.
Bob

West Rome Riders
Trailbusters
Mine came in 2x , waiting for an Xl , duffle is huge huh?

We need pictures!
(12-10-2013, 02:45 PM)Munson15 Wrote: We need pictures!

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-sDyEb...98768.jpeg

Sarah's sled is ready, here is a pic she took of it this morning, if the link works. I harassed her about using portrait mode to take the pic Tongue

Yeah that duffle bag is huge! The jacket is pretty nice too, Sarah wore hers to work today, she's excited.

On TY someone said that the Japanese writing on it says "Challenge"
Bob

West Rome Riders
Trailbusters
I was reading some of those comments on the symbol, think it just means Irish Redneck.....
"Under the lights where we stand tall nobody touches us at all.
Showdown, shootout, spread fear within- gonna take what's ours to have so spread the word throughout the land.
They say the bad guys wear black, we're tagged and can't go back". ~Pantera
We finally brought the viper home last night. It took a while for the front skid plate to come in. Tunnel bag is on back order, so almost no storage on it, kinda like on my pro-r!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
Bob

West Rome Riders
Trailbusters
I'm waiting on a goggle bag.... march they say *facepalm*
(12-31-2013, 04:09 PM)irish_redneck Wrote: I'm waiting on a goggle bag.... march they say *facepalm*

I think the shop has one if it's the same one your talking about that fit/goes in front of handlebars on top of "grill". Might say "cat" on it though.
Snowmobile America. Founded by snowmobilers for snowmobilers.
That's the one