Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New 2015 Arctic Cat
Tonight the new Cats will be shown!
Not Bad For A Girl!

(02-19-2014, 01:01 PM)Diesels n Doos. Wrote: "I know you are, but what am I?"

What's gona be new for cat kb?? Have any inside info or any predictions?? Factory turbie 7000!?!?!?that's what I want to see!!

Windows Phone Nokia Lumia 928 using Tapatalk
live'n the dream!!!!,.. well sometimes its a nightmare..
Na will see a DI 800 or bigger and a DI 400 or 500. Maybe a new four stoke small displacement. Only time will tell.
Not Bad For A Girl!

How about the use of Suzukes for a couple more years. Return of the Pantera, Lynx names. Expanded use of the 600's. Twin spar for the Lynx (old Z570). Pantera in Pro Cross (or in luxury terms--Pro Tour) chasis w/ Yami 135hp (looks sharp). 600's avail in LXR pkg. Overall, 75 models to choose from for '15!!!!!!! Talk about dizzy.

Pics of some w/ more info on Snowgoers web site.
Snowmobile America. Founded by snowmobilers for snowmobilers.
Disappointed in Cat! Sad.
Not Bad For A Girl!

Just new stickers, and expanded the 600 line up along with moving the snopro 500 into the procross. The prices are starting to get out of hand!
Not Bad For A Girl!

The RR's look decent. Noticed that the RR's have 2 wheels per side by front curve of slide rails where the ET's only have 1. Makes no sense. NO 800 SDI! WTH? 2000 & 4000 models that have 500cc's??? No smaller either 2S or 4S engines for entry market? Not overly impressed w/ clothing line. See they are coming back w/ yet another modular helmet. Honestly, I think the G-max 54S has more features for 20 bucks more. BUT in Cat's defense, their new mods come std w/ a heated shield and G-max is another 80 bucks for the htd shield. Helmet to helmet, I still think the G-max is a better deal w/ more features despite the extra cost. Dealers will have a fit trying to figure out what to order given 75 models of sleds to choose from.

I'm going to agree w/ KB that I'm not totally impressed w/ the '15 line up. But whose to say they don't go all out for '16? Taper6, what's your take?

KB, I posted this rigt after your last one and your absolutely right about the prices! Over 16K list for one model? Can buy a small car for that price and drive year round!
You A/C owners got the big bucks anyways- a mere drop in the bucket for ya 's
LOL Smile
"Under the lights where we stand tall nobody touches us at all.
Showdown, shootout, spread fear within- gonna take what's ours to have so spread the word throughout the land.
They say the bad guys wear black, we're tagged and can't go back". ~Pantera
(02-20-2014, 08:47 PM)cowboy from hell Wrote: You A/C owners got the big bucks anyways- a mere drop in the bucket for ya 's
LOL Smile

Costs a little bit more to go 1st Class !!
What new Arctic Cat would you guys recommend to a first time AC buyer?