Snowmobile America Forum

Full Version: new dealer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://utica.craigslist.org/rvd/4162958863.html

will have to compare prices and service. so far I have found kubeckas in Mohawk to have best prices by far, and are good people to work with also.
That is good to hear. I have heard good things about their dealership. I will have to check them out.
someone is thinking about a new rush.
(11-01-2013, 05:54 AM)coolrider Wrote: [ -> ]someone is thinking about a new rush.

Trader!!
Et. you should know better than that....I bleed green forever, polarisfan mentioned one on a ride last year before the newest addition to his family came along. If I rode anything but a cat I would spontaneously combust Im sure of it!
(11-01-2013, 05:54 AM)coolrider Wrote: [ -> ]someone is thinking about a new rush.

Oh yeah I want a new Rush. I am having trouble convincing the wife I need one. Might have to do what I did when I bought the last one. Wait until she comes home and tell her I spent alot of money today.? I still have not lived that one down yet.
just go for it Kyle, so ya spend a couple nights on the couch think of the miles of smiles! Like I tell the wife we cant take it with us.
I think if I did that now it would be more than a few nights on the couch.
if your going to buy a new one check out kubeckas in Mohawk.
small dealer, no overhead, great prices.