Snowmobile America Forum

Full Version: wife's happy, but i need another job
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
wife's new sled, 2013 swithback 600
Nice ride. I keep telling my wife I wanna replace her phazer with a new viper. She just doesnt get it. lol She should have some nice riding this weekend.
Sweet sled Mike....
Mrs. RR put a deposit on a new viper ltx se. I'm going to get a switchback but can't make up my mind between pro r versus adventure, and also 800 versus 600. Probably going to go for 600 adventure, cycle shack has a 2013 calling my name.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Nice looking sled Mrs. MMS
(03-19-2013, 10:01 PM)RomanRider Wrote: [ -> ]Mrs. RR put a deposit on a new viper. I'm going to get a switchback but can't make up my mind between pro r versus adventure, and also 800 versus 600. Probably going to go for 600 adventure, cycle shack has a 2013 calling my name.

i bought this one from kubeckas in mohawk. both kubeckas and cycle shack have the lowest prices in the area. i dont understand how sports unlimited and schoff want $500-$1000 more for a sled and still actual sell them.
now is the time to buy if your getting a 2013, cycle shack said prices are good till the end of the month, then they get stored for summer and prices go back up in the fall.
Thanks for the info about the end of the month thing. We have a long time great relationship with cycle shack, bought our first few sleds from them & they've always treated us as friends.

i guess i am also happy now as i just picked up my new sled.
kubeckas actually had to get it from cycle shack for me.
kubeckas sold 6 sleds in the last 2 weeks including my 2. 3 of the sleds came from other dealers, and the assault they had they shipped to customer in colorado. pretty good couple weeks for at least 1 dealer
Uh oh, I'm on my way to cycle shack today. What did you get? You might have bought a sled out from under me!

This has been a tough decision process for me. I at least decided on the switchback over the viper or renegade, now I'm trying to zero in on which switchback (600 or 800? Adventure or pro r? Leftover 2013 or order new 2014?) So you may have helped with process of elimination! Cool

(03-27-2013, 05:52 AM)RomanRider Wrote: [ -> ]Uh oh, I'm on my way to cycle shack today. What did you get? You might have bought a sled out from under me!

This has been a tough decision process for me. I at least decided on the switchback over the viper or renegade, now I'm trying to zero in on which switchback (600 or 800? Adventure or pro r? Leftover 2013 or order new 2014?) So you may have helped with process of elimination! Cool

switchback 600, same one as i bought the wife last week.

(03-27-2013, 07:45 AM)mikesmotorsports Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-27-2013, 05:52 AM)RomanRider Wrote: [ -> ]Uh oh, I'm on my way to cycle shack today. What did you get? You might have bought a sled out from under me!

switchback 600, same one as i bought the wife last week.

dealer told me no changes to '14 models accept colors.
Pages: 1 2 3 4