Snowmobile America Forum

Full Version: 2015 polaris new chassis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
They did not reveal to much. Cannot wait until march 2nd.
If they can improve the rear suspension on the stutter bumps and make it stay flat when cornering they'll knock everything else out of the water. That being said, no matter what it is, I wouldn't buy it until the second year on snow.
When you get in the stutter bumps you just need to squeeze the throttle a little harder.Big Grin I still think they ride better than any other sled out there.
could be entire sled pivots, hence the name axys.
That would make it corner real well.
curve industries has something like that..i saw it on their website..i think it was for mtn sleds..

Windows Phone Nokia Lumia 928 using Tapatalk
(02-18-2014, 06:47 PM)RIGIDONE Wrote: [ -> ]curve industries has something like that..i saw it on their website..i think it was for mtn sleds..

Windows Phone Nokia Lumia 928 using Tapatalk
I seen that a few years ago, I thought it was for a certain chassis snocross sled only. that tilted the entire sled. imagine the chassis tilting, with both skis flat, and the track flat, not riding on 1 edge of the track. probably not possible, but who knows.
another teaser video, 38 lbs lighter. wow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxuBhapTk...ovL2Vl2EuA
Pages: 1 2